• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A little internet trouble (uk)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xoligy

Ok, ok im with a company called ntl with 2mb broadband coming trought my settop box now every now and again i get kicked off the internet or while im playing bf2 i get a message saying i have a bad connection when i know there shouldnt be anything wrong lol

Anyway ive had two tech guys come around the 1st played with the box and the settings were off abit so he sorted it they then checked the box and all was fine! day later i kep geting the errors and they send another guy round who said "well seeing as you have to restart the computer to get the connection back i would have to say that it's something to do with the computer and not the settop box." Now just recently (the past month) ive had to let windows detect the my internet as the cd just isnt working and i dont know why :shrug: and i have a feeling that could be the problem but i dont know how tbh is there anything i could do to sort this out?

Back