• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Online gaming at its best. A 60 minute special report.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Cool... Man but for as much as hes been in compititons and such I really thought he would of made more money off them then what he said. But his endorsment deals well damn, they will rake in the most buck.

Good watch...just imagine all those people just sitting at their computers who play really well but never got a clue how to get into all of these tournaments to win money. *cough cough*

ziggo0 said:
Good watch...just imagine all those people just sitting at their computers who play really well but never got a clue how to get into all of these tournaments to win money. *cough cough*

naaaah

if you play really well, you'll get into a good clan

then you'll do things like CAL, get into invite leagues

by that point in time you'll be fully aware of the CPL and its sister organizations

now that might not always be the case for console gamers however

Yeah, your right. I was in CAL for a good while but I got sick of all the immature kids talking **** and constantly running their mouth // hacking // etc. It gets old..

interesting video.
However I'm sorry...but...
I don't give a rats *** about Fatil1ty.

I don't care how much $ hes made
Its just a waste of time in my eyes---maybe not in your guys eyes.

Hes just one person thats had the opprutunity and the chance to compete like that.
I gurentee you that there are many people in this world that are better then Fatil1ty.

Making the claim that hes the "best" in the world is stupid---theres SO many people in the world that simply haven't had the oppruntunity to compete.

but whats worse--is the people that worship him....now thats sad.
THESE people need to get a life--worshiping a guy that plays video games......
*end rant*

There's always someone better then the best at everything. What's your point? I believe the statement this video is making is about the future of online gaming. Not about this one guy. He's just the prime example.

XZit said:
interesting video.
However I'm sorry...but...
I don't give a rats *** about Fatil1ty.

I don't care how much $ hes made
Its just a waste of time in my eyes---maybe not in your guys eyes.

Hes just one person thats had the opprutunity and the chance to compete like that.
I gurentee you that there are many people in this world that are better then Fatil1ty.

Making the claim that hes the "best" in the world is stupid---theres SO many people in the world that simply haven't had the oppruntunity to compete.

but whats worse--is the people that worship him....now thats sad.
THESE people need to get a life--worshiping a guy that plays video games......
*end rant*
yeah, and I am sure there are players who never played in the NBA better than Michael Jordan, or better than <insert pitcher name here> or a better quarterback than <insert name here>. But until he is beat repeatedly, in competition, he is the best player in the world. I am sure that there are people better than everyone else somewhere, but they are not known for whatever reason. But until they do compete, the person is the spotlight is the best. You don't look at anyone besides the person holding the trophy/check.

I do not worship him, I respect him for what he has done for the industry, and wish that I could have done the same to make hundreds of thousands/millions with the advertising etc.

Janus67 said:
I do not worship him, I respect him for what he has done for the industry, and wish that I could have done the same to make hundreds of thousands/millions with the advertising etc.

I totally agree with you on that.

Well thats kind of interesting but I am waiting to here about computer benching you think, Fatil1ty played alot of Quake some of those guys have hardcore addictions to 3dmark. Well yes way to many people do and all Fatil1ty lost was time those guys spend money like a NHRA top fuel team. More fun more addicting and when you get your name on something its A) to hardcore for the general publlic to even understand. B) not made fun of like fatil1ty stuff is.

That was a good piece. Nice positive spin to it.
Seemed like the kid has a pretty rounded out life.
Gets to play games for a living instead of driving a big truck over the road like me. :cool: By the way how bout those STEELERS :p

ziggo0 said:

You can take em. Fatal's a hack :rolleyes:

Jod said:
You can take em. Fatal's a hack :rolleyes:

Yeah, except when bastrads like you pull my ethernet cable out :mad: :D

I bet I could take him if I started playing Painkiller, we had some pretty good people at that LAN when we did the 300 frag UT2k4 match. 50 kill spread from 2nd to 1st, and I was first to 300 frags :D

ziggo0 said:
Yeah, except when bastrads pull my ethernet cable out :mad: :D

OMG! Who would do such a thing!!?? Come to think of it, I have heard of these so called, "bastrads." Apparently, they feed on twisted pair. We gotta get you some kind of ethernet lock. :santa:

Jod said:
OMG! Who would do such a thing!!?? Come to think of it, I have heard of these so called, "bastrads." Apparently, they feed on twisted pair. We gotta get you some kind of ethernet lock. :santa:

I meant ******** (Its censored.). Who would do such a thing? Only half the people at that LAN. That was so mean, I jumped up steaming lag and half the people busted out laughing. For a second there, I thought your crappy Intel died on us. Then again, I see you standing there holding my cable :( - You mollested my new tower that night too :( :(

Ooh, I might have pictures and video too. I'll look later when I get up. Jod needs sleep!

Back