• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DGromacs

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It looks like .150 is offline completely... that's the server that was dishin' those sweet WUs out.

Damn that's too bad, they haven't been around that long. Hopefully they'll bring em back.

The server status page shows server 150 on internal and beta only right now. Nothing on it is assigned to advmethods or regular production.

Does this mean if I download & run the beta client I could draw work from 150?

No, the beta client doesn't get you beta WUs. Check the Stanford forum for info on beta testing.

Nexus Realized said:
Damn that's too bad, they haven't been around that long. Hopefully they'll bring em back.
yah man. the server keep assigning me small gromacs i hate it. QMD and those DG are gone. damn it

I'm getting the 2306 GBGromacs like crazy. They're 180 pts or so and I finish one in about 24 hours avg between my different machines, so that's not bad, as far as current wu's go.

WarriorII said:
414's & 188's here.

:bang head

me too. 188's (2306 to be exact) on all my intel rigs, and since I don't leave this PC on all the time, this one is still working on 2 instances of the 414's.

I haven't seen anymore 414 pointers in a few days... although now the pfold in water have taken over. :D

harlam357 said:
I haven't seen anymore 414 pointers in a few days... although now the pfold in water have taken over. :D

Same here, this one scores me more ppd than the patty melt :p

]-[itman said:
I'm getting the 2306 GBGromacs like crazy. They're 180 pts or so and I finish one in about 24 hours avg between my different machines, so that's not bad, as far as current wu's go.
I'm also soaked with these GBGs in Water! :cry: 188 :cry: 188 :cry: 188

Back