• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1900xtx or xt scores on a single p4 cpu post here thanks..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ryantt

Guys if u have a single procesor and only intel p4 please post 3d mark results here ,the reason i am making this thread is because i cant get pass 9700 on 3d mark 05,and i have the 1900xtx powercolor and iam about to rma it for a sphire ..
clock settings 760 /819 on the card... my sys spec p4 3.6 cedar mill oc to 4.1ghz,600w psu,p5wd2 premium..

thanks........ hope is the cpu ,oh and also want to thanks ross for been my teacher :)..

Last edited:
what CPU are you running?
is it a pressler (9XX)?

nevermind.. your PSU looks ok as far as amps go on the 12V rail.. 36 is good..

what clocks do you have on your proc?

greenmaji said:
what CPU are you running?
is it a pressler (9XX)?

nevermind.. your PSU looks ok as far as amps go on the 12V rail.. 36 is good..

what clocks do you have on your proc?

228 /18 multi =4.1

Your score in 05 is right about where it should be. Wether the card is Powercolor or Sapphire, it makes really no difference preformance wise.....

yeah but all of them are on amds not p4s expet for ross but he is at 5+ghz
It will pain me to do it, but I can clock down to 4.1GHz and run some benches at 760/819. Tell me your mem speed/timings so I can match them as well. I run my Mushkin really fast normally, so I don't want that to be a factor. Since I am on phase, my proc will probably be more efficient than air/water and will likely still score higher, but it should be in the ballpark...

You need to let me know ASAP because I am putting a Presler in on Friday and it will probably (hopefully) be staying in for a while...

Ross said:
It will pain me to do it, but I can clock down to 4.1GHz and run some benches at 760/819. Tell me your mem speed/timings so I can match them as well. I run my Mushkin really fast normally, so I don't want that to be a factor. Since I am on phase, my proc will probably be more efficient than air/water and will likely still score higher, but it should be in the ballpark...

You need to let me know ASAP because I am putting a Presler in on Friday and it will probably (hopefully) be staying in for a while...

4,4,4,12 ratio 3:5 wao thanks anyways i order , a sipphire brand and after test and ati brand hehe i want to get this frustration out my head

Last edited:
It's a little too warm for me to hit the 760 on the core right now, but I ran 740/820 @ 4.1GHz, DDR760 4-4-4-12 (3:5) and 3D05 came up with 9956. It wasn't on a clean boot, but I am using the 6.2 cats that were released today.

I used ATT to clock. If you are using Overclocker, your scores will be lower.

RangerXLT8 said:
Your score in 05 is right about where it should be. Wether the card is Powercolor or Sapphire, it makes really no difference preformance wise.....

from ross score it looks like it does look at ross for example doing almost 10000 and on a xt not xtx ... look at how much dif from him i should be on this link ,which means if he did 9956 i should at least get 1000 more than him wich is 10900,been that we have exact same board and cpu ...that's wht i think :)

link here
http://www.hexus.net/content/item.php?item=4346

Last edited:
1000 points more...why? I only benched with the card 20MHz under your core and that certainly isn't 1000 points in 05...not even close. In fact, I'd be surprised if it were 100 points. Also keep in mind that my CPU is on phase and the GPU is on water, so they're both going to be more efficient running benches at the same clocks. I also have a volt-modded mobo supplying more than ample juice to everything ;) All of that could definitely be 100-200 points in 05 at similar clocks.

I agree with Ranger that you are in the "ball park" you should be in. I thought you had an XT? So you ordered 2 XTs or 2 XTXs now? If they are XTXs, I assume you're not keeping both, so when you're ready to sell one, hit me up :)

Ross said:
1000 points more...why? I only benched with the card 20MHz under your core and that certainly isn't 1000 points in 05...not even close. In fact, I'd be surprised if it were 100 points. Also keep in mind that my CPU is on phase and the GPU is on water, so they're both going to be more efficient running benches at the same clocks. I also have a volt-modded mobo supplying more than ample juice to everything ;) All of that could definitely be 100-200 points in 05 at similar clocks.

I agree with Ranger that you are in the "ball park" you should be in. I thought you had an XT? So you ordered 2 XTs or 2 XTXs now? If they are XTXs, I assume you're not keeping both, so when you're ready to sell one, hit me up :)
i have xtx and they are water cool 39 c and 44c on load

Ryan: Just trying to save you the money\time of buying a different brand X1900, because there is no difference performance wise between brands.

just trying to see it from my self i know u guys are the masters here ,but u know how it is after spending 614$ u want to get what it suppose to that's all hehehehe .............

Ross sorry iam giving it t o my bro sorry man ,....,it should be here by tomorrow sapphire i will post and if there is difference u guys better bow me jajajaja and i will make a thread sippire vs etc etc ,
and if is not sorry for me been so stupid :)

One last thing this is how iam running this tell me if this is the way u do it ,
control center stock settings everything
on 3d mark settings stock everything also
on ati only voltage and overclocking touch and disable services and no to 3d ,2d... stock i got 9333 ,overclock 9700 once all other were at 9598 and no ram heat sink yet installed still on the box i am puting them on after i decide :) then is mem overlocking time.. ......

Last edited:
That's one lucky bro ;)

No, for benching, turn all your 3D settings in CCC to "performance" and Catalyst AI to "Advanced". Leave, "Let application decide" checked for AAs. Leave SmartShader to NONE and Adaptive AA unchecked. Other than that, sounds right...by "ati", I assume you mean ATI Tool (ATT)? I'll bet $10 those quality/performance settings are your missing points...

Ross said:
That's one lucky bro ;)

No, for benching, turn all your 3D settings in CCC to "performance" and Catalyst AI to "Advanced". Leave, "Let application decide" checked for AAs. Leave SmartShader to NONE and Adaptive AA unchecked. Other than that, sounds right...by "ati", I assume you mean ATI Tool (ATT)? I'll bet $10 those quality/performance settings are your missing points...

wao thanks ,and another wong thing i was doing was and just found out from maxxi ,that i was presing no on the 2d and 3d pop up he said to press yes ,ill test and come back .. iam going to try to post now if not tonight or tomorow..

Back