• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Laptop Questions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tanky321

Im looking into buying a laptop, because tax time is here! Heres my question its gonna sound real real stupid but anyways. I was in class the other day, some chick was on her laptop and she was online no wires nothing. So does this mean that my school has wifi? Also if i buy a laptop what features do i need to be able to use it?

If it hasn't been said before... :welcome:

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS :D

If she was on the internet then yes your school does have wifi...

if you want a 15" screen basic laptop I would reccomend an i6000 from dell

if you want a big screen but don't care about gaming then get a refurbished i9300 with an x300 graphics card from dell outlet

if you are heavy into gaming I would reccomend the xps170 from dell or a i9400 (bolth are a lil spendy)

if you don't like dell you should look into sager,ibm,toshiba...

you should read some user reviews in the stickey up at the top...

or last but not least You need a system that uses an Intel pentium-m processor.. (all the systems I listed use pentium-m) all the systems I listed above should automatically come with a built in Wireless card which will get you onto the internet wirelessly ;)...

Last edited:
Back