• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dell XPS Renegade 600...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
WoW thats very impressive, but its more then would ever be needed, and just screams waste of money.

I was a bit suprised to see dell oc the cpu, but there really is no other choice, as any cpu or cpus for the matter would have one hell of a time keeping up with 4 gpus jeez.

I wouldn't be surprised at all, It's a DELL :bang head
I just can't see dell doing top gaming rigs it's like apples and oranges.
but it will be interesting to see how many people are willed to buy $10k rig from dell.
Not me ( even if i had that much $$$ to spend )

icedragn said:
That will be a waste of money... those cards will be bottlenecked by that cpu.

its a step in the right direction for the consumer, now northwest... or whatever their name is and alienware will have some competition, not to mention custom system builders.

Beginner said:
its a step in the right direction for the consumer, now northwest... or whatever their name is and alienware will have some competition, not to mention custom system builders.

No because in the dead of night the IDIOTS who order this thing will cry themselves to sleep with buyers remorse because their games wont play that much better than the kid down the street that built his single GTX machine for not even 1/4th of the price. And Dell will be laughing all the way to the bank.

I believe dell can see that future big bucks are more and more based on game consoles. but i don't think there is huge market at this moment what they would like to sell.
let's be real $8-10k for a gaming system?
software/CPU for games are just start to get in to a 64 bit tech. so yea the concept it's good but i think little too early. 2 years from now yea most likely.

Back