• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Suggestion for the forum...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

the garynator

Chief folding_monkey
I think we should see if we can get a "general discussion" section in the folding forum for members like myself who don't really have time to venture out into the rest of the forum/are familiar with most of the team 32 members and such.

let me know what you guys think.

What brought this on was the fact that I wanted to post this, but it's off topic:

Arg! So i got paid today and decided my car needed to get washed pretty bad, so i went to the "high pressure hose DIY car wash thingy" and washed it... was planning on just spraying it and rinsing it, probably spending about 2-3 bux figuring it'd be cheaper than an automatic wash (seeing as i'm on a Very tight budget)...

well i always forget what a perfectionist i am when it comes to washing my car and $8.50 later I finally finish...

So I went out for a cigarette about 10 minutes ago and what do i see? take a look at the picture below :|

So as you probably have guessed, i'm pretty ticked... :bang head :temper:

Attachments

• P1010209 (Small).JPG
    P1010209 (Small).JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 41
not bad man... we are looking for 6-9 inches here by saturday night

i should have some nice pics for ya'll if the electricity doesn't go out (which it likely will)

i say just post away in the folding forum :D. rather than make more, i think we should delete the AAR section. doesn't seem active, and people can always post requests for hardware in the main section.

did you try opening your doors yet? there is a good chance they are frozen ;)

veryhumid said:
i say just post away in the folding forum :D. rather than make more, i think we should delete the AAR section. doesn't seem active, and people can always post requests for hardware in the main section.
i agree, that would make sense... I'd be alright with posting whereever, but i want to hear it from a mod so i don't go getting myself in trouble lol.

veryhumid said:
did you try opening your doors yet? there is a good chance they are frozen ;)
i sure hope to god they aren't :(

Back