• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

StarCraft: Brood War

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hehe, yea I do...
Have you ever heard about Enemy?
aka: Play.Enemy, 3D.Enemy, RiF)Enemy etc..

Last edited:
Banyan said:
TA owns starcraft sideways

I could never fall deeply in love with TA. Starcraft had a much better singleplayer storyline, a huge online following, and some amazing mods for it. TA was mediocre in all of that.

What is S t a r c r a f t you talk about, i've never heard of it :confused:

I usualy play and create custom maps, but i've been on hold for awhile (starting meh new job)

Oh and :welcome: to the forums.

I used to play Starcraft oh baby oh baby.

Anyone every tried StarDraft or its clones to screw with stuff? that was pretty neat.

Roofles said:
I used to play Starcraft oh baby oh baby.

Anyone every tried StarDraft or its clones to screw with stuff? that was pretty neat.

Eh, i'm surprised i've never stumbled acrossed this. I'll have to look into this :shrug:

Favorite game of all time. I don't play to much anymore, but I followed it immensly for the past ~6 years. Always reading at www.teamliquid.net about strategies, watching replays, and doing anything else to master the game. I played with ~40 good players in channel op bahbo, and op cal on US west for the longest time. Slowly people left starcraft, and now all I really do is UMS every once in a while as I'm just a shadow of my former self in competitive play (non-bgh/money maps).

I play as RelaxGuy on US WEST.

og og og

lw

gl hf dd

'press f5 to make the map dl faster'

The above just because they had to be said in a Starcraft Thread.

and I pose a question, How many copies of the CD's did you own/burn? [Legally... I think me and my friends owned at least 3-5 cd keys for Brood Wars and 3 or 4 of StarCraft (all with different versions)]

It seemed that every time we played the game we burned a new copy!

Roofles said:
'press f5 to make the map dl faster'

Hah i remember that one.
One that really annoys me is when people set it to High Latency when there is no latency issues to begin with.

Oh and you forgot

kekekekekekeke ^ _____ ^

Roofles said:
and I pose a question, How many copies of the CD's did you own/burn? [Legally... I think me and my friends owned at least 3-5 cd keys for Brood Wars and 3 or 4 of StarCraft (all with different versions)]
i have 4 SC discs and 3 broodwars, i played it so much (like 15+ hours per day, every day) that my discs kept getting messed up.

Comparing TA to Starcraft is like comparing a Red Enzo and a Black Enzo. Who the **** cares what color they are, their both Enzo's.

Once you get to the TA/SC level of perfection, arguments are pointless.

Back