• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FarCry Issues!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

night8jim

I have recently re-installed FarCry, well when i got my X1800XL, i always had trouble running this game on anythink over high quality on my old 9800XT so i thought i would try it again with my new rig.

Well i am able to run it with 6x AA, 8x AF, every setting on Very High @ a resoloution of 1280x1024. I am getting over 100 FPS on average more like 130 FPS, so installed the benchmark to test the game out and again it did very well.

U might think what my problem is, wee since i installed the benchmark there is a delay with my sound, i have tried it will all sound settings and it still not working correctly, also i seem to speed up and slow down, its really odd, has that benchmark changed settings in my config so i walk faster and have no bullets?

I have all the latest patched and have un-installed the benchmark and still not working, does anyone know why i really want to play it.

Back