• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GeForce 7600 Geek Pr0n!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fordsierra4x4

Hehe, just as the title says, just reposting the tweakers.net photo's of the 7600GT and 7600 for all to see.... :drool:

7600GT = 12 Pixel Pipes, 5 Vertex Pipes, 8 ROPS

1139577987.jpg

1139578101.jpg

7600 = 8 Pixel Pipes, 5 Vertex Pipes, 8 ROPS

1139578213.jpg

1139578215.jpg

By the looks of it - these are going to be on a 128-bit memory bus, which is likely seeing as the 7600 chips were designed to be put onto the P216 PCB's.

I can just about make out that they're using Samsung GDDR3, and the 7600 is supposed to be 1Ghz GDDR3, so i can only speculate that the 7600GT will be 1.4Ghz or so.

Anyone got a magnifying glass? :D

fordsierra4x4 said:
Anyone got a magnifying glass? :D

Why not use the Magnifier program in Win XP's Accessibility folder to check and get a closer look. By the way the pictures don't show up anymore all I see it white box with an red X in it.

AngelfireUk83 said:
Why not use the Magnifier program in Win XP's Accessibility folder to check and get a closer look. By the way the pictures don't show up anymore all I see it white box with an red X in it.
same here.

Wierd - all i did was paste the urls from the tweakers.net article...

Although theres the distinct possibility that nvidia asked them to take it down...

According to various sources, the regular 7600 is 450Mhz, as for the GT - the clockspeed is unknown.

Basically, even at 450Mhz, the regular 7600 with its extra 2 vertex pipes, will stomp on a stock 6600GT - even more with overclocking.

oh yes!!

the 7600 will have 8 pipes and the GT model will have 12. the GT will for sure have a higher clock and maybe higher mem. speed. i believe both with have 5 VERTEX pipes, but on that, do not quote me fully.

this looks like a definite buy for me if i can wait it out!!!

i believe it will be in the range of out-performing the X850XT, 6800GS (by a little bit) and be right under the 7800GS (i think that sounds right...GS is not better then GT when it comes to the 7 series...?...)

also, not all of them will have passive cooling.

my hypothesis would be the 7600 would have to be the passive cooled one, as the GT is gona be more powerful...

OHHH!!!

and notice 2 important things:

connector for an SLI bridge, and NO EXTRA POWER CONNECTOR!

see? no molex, or 4-pin, or 6-pin (as of now!!). it looks like, looking at other cards like the 68GS, that they would have to put one in, unless theyre thinking of something that we aren't!

ALSO! it WILL have VIVO (which is the on the TOP of each pic -- above the VGA on the bottom one) and i think diff. manufactures will offer vga/dvi or dvi/dvi (eherm XFX = dual dvi *cough*)

Considering I would prefer a fan on it is there any chance of an AGP version I was going to get the 6800GS. But this card or the GT version should support Series 7 features shouldn't it at the same price as a 6800GS.

I think the card is rather large if that's a PCI version but should I get this if an AGP version is out or the 6800GS.

Back