• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Su Root

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Madmike2

Does anyone else think that he is too smart? Like he is the Chuck Norris of internet software technology. I mean that guy has correctly answered every question that comes up :eh?: Hey SU, what range would the ambient temperature in a closed enviorment have to be in order to vaporise aluminum? :p

I bow before you humbly... :clap:

chucknorrisfacts.com said:
A Handicapped parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Chuck Norris and that you will be handicapped if you park there.

They got some good ones there :)

LOL!

Hey SU, what range would the ambient temperature in a closed enviorment have to be in order to vaporise aluminum?
No fair! Not a networking question!

Not a big fan of windows :) Tried LAMP once, it was decent. I have set up apache, mysql and php hundreds of times though.. mostly on linux.

Oh good. Then its possible you might not answer this one which means by proxy i klnocked out Chuck Norris :p

Why is it that when i dont have mod perl installed it will resolve virtual hosts no probelm BUT if install mod perl it stops using the namehosts config ? this is on windows Nt kernel (XPPRo) but i have looked into the config files for linux and the syntax may be different but the structure is similar.

i would say su root is more like bruce lee, chuck got owned in the beginning of that one move where chuck is just throwing these lazy, clumsy kicks and bruce lee grabbed some of chucks chest hair and yanked it.

su root = bruce lee of networking

LOL :D
Namevirtualhosts should operate completely independantly of mod_perl.

When you have mod_perl installed, does commenting the "LoadModule mod_perl" line make namevirtualhosts start working again?

I didnt look into the config for anything but the apache2 ... and dude ... if you really want to go higher then chuck norris all jokes aside, Ing shik hwang for the win. He lives here in Toronto and basically taught Bruce AND Jackie a whole whack of stuff during their respective movies. There is pictures of Bruce and Hwang and Jackie and Hwang from various movies. In his uyounger days he was the fastest man in the world. And the number one kicker. Rent and watch The Young Master if you want to see some sick shiite.

Granted him and Bruce spared when they first met and Bruces hand speed freaked even Hwang out. But bruce still got pointers on how the Hap Ki Do punch worked and used it in a movie scene later. Also like he did to everything else, mastered it in like a week.

Ing Shik Hwang Grandmaster of REAL Hap Ki Do and last of the eagle clan. WHen he dies there is pretty much none of the old school, honour fighting death in the park type guys left. :attn:

Back