• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

8,000,000 Wow!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hmmm...

Wasn't it just the other week we were congratulating Nik for hitting one million?

Man how time and Nik fly.

Congrats pwn daddy! :clap: :burn: :drool:

:clap: Nik, what awesome folding and dedication!!!! :clap:

I am looking forward to seeing you be our first T32 folder to hit 8 digits :cool: :thup:

:beer: :beer:

8 mil, wasn't it like 20 minutes ago that we were saying congrats on 7 mil?

I guess that is why you are the man, the pwn daddy, the mighty Niksub1, and

why we all want to be like you. :cool:

Congrats!!!

Oric said:

Congrats!!!

Oric took the words right outta ma mouth!

N1|{ r0(|{$-7074£ pwn Ð4ÐÐ¥/ƒ0£Ð493 m4$73r!

:D

If my PPD was constant, to get to 8 million, it would take me around 100,000 days - that's over 280 YEARS!!!

Just an idea of how big a scale this achievment is. Great work mate, congratulations.

Oric said:

Congrats!!!
3rd that!!! Wishing..............Be Like Nik!!! :beer: :beer:

Heh, thanks guys :beer: I just realized I hit 8 mil... I average about 100K/PPW so about every 10 weeks another million bites the dust :D I'm just waiting for Gary to turn it up a notch! However, I should have more folders soon.

nikhsub1 said:
Heh, thanks guys :beer: I just realized I hit 8 mil... I average about 100K/PPW so about every 10 weeks another million bites the dust :D I'm just waiting for Gary to turn it up a notch! However, I should have more folders soon.
ok ok Nik, I've just put everything I have in duty now (added my last batch of reserved P4 borggers). that's all I've got till I add/upgrade more to my home farm.

Fold On buddy!!! :beer:

You're knocking down those milestones as fast as we can set them up! :burn:

I also did 100K points last week - but then I woke up! :p

WTF!!! :clap: :clap:

Adak

congrats dude!

I wish I woulda caught this earlier to give ya yer congratz earlier... or something..... dude... maybe i need more sleep...

Back