• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What do you guys think?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mobb_D33p

Registered
Hey guys,
Had this setup for a few months now and i was wondering what you guys would think of it.

Im 16 and this is my room.

I have:
Jamo E855's 2.5 Way Front towers ($1399)
Pioneer VSX-815 7.1 Receiver ($799)
Pioneer DVR-676A DivX, SACD, HDCD ($349)
Dream Acoustic 250wRMS Subwoofer 20-180Hz (For Sale for AU$300) ($899)
Rowa 68cm SD TV (Running via Component In)
Foxtel Digital (Platnium Pack)
Sennheiser PCX-250 Headphones ($279)

Before you ask or think about it, no i am not a kid that their parents buy everything for them, i have bought every single little thing in this setup besides the headphones.

I am looking into a Centre speaker and a less powerful Jamo Sub but both amount up to $1300 so i might hold off for a while.

I am a big fan of Euro speakers and have NOT come accross a brand better than JAMO (and Sonus Fabre) Definantly the Audiophiles company of choice.

So guys tell me what you think of my "Rig"

Last edited:
wow, not sure how you paid for all of that....

But deffinatley get a center chanel speaker, its the most important part of any HT. Is there one that matches your towers? If so, get it. You ideally want it to be voice-matched to the rest of wour speakers so the sound doesnt change of its sweeping from the left to the right.

Back