• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I'm stuck

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

knuckledragger

Registered
I've been F@H for a little while and all has been going well, up until now. My program seems to be "stuck" and not finishing any more equation frames. The rest of the computer works fine but it's not processing any F@H stuff.

Here's what it's stuck on:
Protein: trpzip3_E
Frames Completed: 0, Remaining: 400
Dynamic steps required: 1000000

It's been sitting on those number for 2 days now. Any thoughts?

Eric

Try deleting everything in the work folder and restarting the client. It could be a bad wu causing the problem. You may also want to delete the core_65.exe but I would start with the work files.

Look in the folder where your Folding@Home client is. There will be a folder called 'work'. Open that up and delete everything in it.

If you used the installer then it should have installed the client at C:\Program Files\Folding@Home\
Hope that helps :)

unfortunately this is a common problem at the moment and is usually cause by the computer being restarted or shut down unnecesarily... hopefully a new stable version will be out soon.

Back