• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

guess what i got from fedex ;)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
do u guys think 60 bux + shipping is a reasonable price to sell it on ebay?

or is this signature of fatal1ty worth a lot more? ;) (sarcasm)

i dont want to start another thread, but im new to selling stuff on ebay. can someone please tell me the steps of what im supposed to do after i list the item?
thanks

i alredy read ebay's faq, but it still leaves me hungry for info

check the item every waking moment, even though you know no one will bid on it till the very end. once it gets within a few hours of the end, get really nervous because you didn't put a reserve and its still really low. check every second up until the close. wittness the magic of an auction where all the bidding is within the last 2 minutes and the bids go up quick to a place you know they should be. feel relieved and remember a "watched pot never boils" and tell yourself next time you'll either not check so much and get worried or that you'll set a reserve. repeat from the begining despite you're new found knowledge.

Cool. That is teh pwnx0rz. One thing I do like about the creative mouse design is the size, other than that, it looks kinda n00bish.

I dont know isn't abything signed by Fatil1ty kind of noobish, well maybe if he gave me a free Abit x1900xtx signed by him he would rule the world of haxxors in my book but he wont so I won't.

Oh yes congrats on getting a free mouse

Back