• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Front USB Replacements

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jdubya

Awhile back the USB ports in my case messed up. one of them anyway. The little tongue is bent. The other still works. I was wondering if anyone knew where i could buy replacement USB ports to install back in to my case? I want to replace them. Ive tried Newegg and ebay and I only come up with Cases with front USB ports.

I just need the usb part to replace what i have.

thanks

Those are PC Slot USB devices. He's talking about the front USB ports which are awesome to have, too bad mine are broke as well :(

Vipersfate said:
Those are PC Slot USB devices. He's talking about the front USB ports which are awesome to have, too bad mine are broke as well :(

How are they any different from front USB ports? Unscrew them from the PCI bracket and mount them wherever you want them.

Just watch out for the length on those. Depending on where the USB outputs are on your mobo 7" wires may be fine for the PCI ports but it might not reach the front ports without some sort of extension.

Back