• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

*HOT* Save: $9,984 *HOT*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

d94

$30 a phone
no-img-sm.gif
Kidde 440130 Kitchen/Garage 2-B:C Fire Extinguisher White
CONTRACTOR SALE
Was: $9,998.99
Now: $14.99 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. See details
You Save: $9,984.00 (100%)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00002N866/103-0246225-9459828?n=228013

seems to have solid reviews!

At nearly $10,000 you might think this is a bit on the high side price-wize but let me tell you...

While frying Spam last week I looked away just long enough for some greese to splash up on my black velvet Elvis (Hawaii Tour) and POOF! up in flames...the entire double-wide was about to go when I grabbed my Kidde 440130 Kitchen/Garage 2-B:C Fire Extinguisher. Zip-Zap-Woosh..fire out home is saved.

$10,000 well spent. Besides, after buying it I found the same unit for $14.95 on another site so with the 10% difference price match I can buy a new Elvis painting and that plasma TV Ive been eyeing. The Lord works in mysterious ways.
I love this ten thousand dollar fire extinguisher.

Granted, I had to take out a second mortgage, but I'm sure that its worth it in the long run. Imagine the horror of having to call the insurance company to explain that my kitchen burned down. I'd rather just avoid that altogether.

I'm going to buy another one as soon as I can qualify for another loan.

false advertising, refuse to buy it. It says I'll save 100% it's more like 99.9%...shame on them.

It got some awesome reviews too. The white color just wouldn't sit right under my kitchen counter though. Imma have the get the black one for full price.. :shrug:

I feel a little more stupid for reading or even looking at, but it made me remember to check when my CD is going to arrive :D

Isn't there a specific thread for stuff like this? If not, there should be. I thought this was some sort of scam and I was ready to get in on it...

douglasb said:
Isn't there a specific thread for stuff like this? If not, there should be. I thought this was some sort of scam and I was ready to get in on it...

yeah, my dad allways told me "if it's too good to be true, it usually is." I'll buy one at full price and laugh at you guys when you get rocks in the mail.

custom90gt said:
yeah, my dad allways told me "if it's too good to be true, it usually is." I'll buy one at full price and laugh at you guys when you get rocks in the mail.

HA! You guys got rocks? You were totally ripped off, I got coal. You can make that into diamonds, you know...

Bumped for the sheer fact that I sincerely never thought that I would ever see a product's price error fixed by a price reduction... and still kept on the internet too!

:clap:

Back