• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DFI LANPARTY UT nF4 SLI-DR Expert

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

disQoWiLL

Registered
i just purchased the lanparty ut nf4 sli-dr expert....i need some recomendations on what memory i should purchase....i have the corsair ddr twinx2048-3200pt running on my stock mb right now...should i stick with that or should i upgrade....and to what? thanks for they help!!!!!!

Corsair xMs platinum ddr twinx2048-3200pt
xp90c heat sink w/ 92mm loud azz sunon fan
Ultra Xnfinity 600w psu SLi Ready
loud azz 120mm nidec fan for exhaust
two loud azz vantec tornado for blowhole and side fan

If you already have the Corsair RAM, I recommend trying it with the new board before you upgrade. In AMD systems, high end RAM doesn't get you much bang for your buck because the memory controller works so well that the RAM isn't often a bottleneck. As long as what you have does what you need it to do, you may as well save your money -- or put it into a better CPU or graphics card.

You might also want to check over at DFI-street.com to see how that RAM is working for other NF4 Expert users. I think it will probably get the job done, though.

Back