• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

"The World's Best Gaming Machine"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pinky

Send back your Alienware POS, there's a new king in town. :D

Best-Gaming-Machine.jpg

Since determining that I could indeed export pictures taken with my Treo to my desktop, I'm starting to gather some entertaining stuff from my Geek Squad employment.

Yes, it's an emachine. lol

OMG!! It has a whole 16MB of video memory!@!!11!11 I'll be able to play BF2 at maximum settings on that thing with no problem at all! :p

Pinky said:
Send back your Alienware POS, there's a new king in town. :D

Best-Gaming-Machine.jpg

Since determining that I could indeed export pictures taken with my Treo to my desktop, I'm starting to gather some entertaining stuff from my Geek Squad employment.

Yes, it's an emachine. lol

Hahaha I love seeing those come in to the store.

zOMGWTFBBQ, pinky don't bring that to the lan or you'll pwn us all :D

damn that's like my dad's rig almost. Except my dad's rig came with a 4x CD burner, 8x DVD-Rom, and a 9GB hdd with 128mb ram. upgraded to 384 ram, 52x burner, and i still think it's got the 8x dvd rom

NO! that can't be the world's best gaming machine! Because mine is NEVER OBSOLETE and has 100 more mhz!

In all honesty this was my girlfriend's machine till I built her "The shoebox". The worlds best gaming machine wasn't even capable of playing DVDs without skipping till it got a RAM upgrade.

Well back to the closet it goes.

Attachments

• 100_0473.jpg
    100_0473.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 102
Back