• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

*HOT?* X1600XT PCIe 256mb OEM $65 Shipped!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I guarentee you that's a typo. Look up X1300 the price is $257. Beware. But hey, if you get for $57 then kudos.

"Part is orderable, please call 1-800-227-8164 for availability."
I doubt when you call they are going to honor the $57 price tag.

*SUBJECT TO PRICE CHANGE

would be hot, but the site is flooded and the deal is pretty much dead. i doubt anyone is going to get these cards.

I actually jumped on this right after it came out around 2:00pm. I got a confirmation from HP but as always we will see if I get anything.

Quoted from [H]ard|Forums "Well im also calling right now, im on hold though.

Yeah she said the same thing. Its currently on backorder. Backorder shouldnt last more than a week or so... Your card wont be charged until it ships out, which is a good thing. She said that it is the right price also. So buy away!!!"

So I am hopefull that I might actually get the card! If soo I will be very happy! :)

I actually just got off the phone with HP, they said that the price was accurate, and that no exchange of a smiliar card is required. So if anyone got an order in early (as I did) you stand a very good chance of getting this card for $57. As it stands right now this deal is dead!

Back