• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finished my First WU

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vipersfate

Well, I finished my first WU! My F@H name is vipersfate, and of course for team 32! I will eventually have a rig to where I can fold all the time. Yay for me!

Thanks. I got like 153 points for it. Maybe because my computer is a crapload better than the baseline Standford uses? I can't continue folding until tomorrow. When I can hook up my ducting again. Hopefully when I build my new rig, this one will be for folding strictly :D

:welcome: to the team Vipersfate!

:clap: :clap: congratz on the 1'st WU! :clap: :clap:

A very memorable milestone! Bookmark it!

Hopefiully the first of many more :thup:

:beer: :beer:

Welcome to the team!

BTW, the reason you got 153 points is becuase of what type of core it is, not your computer power.

damarble said:
Welcome to the team!

BTW, the reason you got 153 points is becuase of what type of core it is, not your computer power.

ok i remember reading somewhere that points were determined by the time/core/power you were folding..something or other..don't remember, just as long as it helps!

Back