• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Trying to access hdd without logging onto the network

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dylskee

We have a network running Windows 2000 server and to log onto the network we have to hit control+alt+delete put our user name and password in. I just got a new computer and i need to get some info off the old one, the problem is i can't log on to the old computer anymore. I logged on a few times yesterday without a problem but it just won't let me or the administrator log on. Is there anyway to just access the hard drive without logging onto the network?

Thanks guys, that worked. I just thought there might be a different way to bypass the login crap, i got what i needed anyway. Sucks not having an IT guy here, we're a pretty good size machine shop with about 25 computers on the network and no one to take care of them!! Again, thanks for the quick responses. :)

Back