• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

7900gtx 750/1.9 STOCK

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

d94

$30 a phone
im in aww...
xfx7900sks9td.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are the MSRP's scratched?

That is so hot... where are you getting this stuff?!?!?! :D

If the 7900GT can do 600/1.8 as a stock OCed card by XFX, then be sure to expect most people getting up there as well!!

I believe the guy who posted that on XS came back and said XFX gave him bad numbers.

I quote from post #67 in this thread :
"Just got off the phone with XFX.... the price sheet I got had the wrong specs. When I asked were those specs came from. They said it was a mistake. (Kind of strange as I got the pricesheet yesterday. )

What do you guys think?

BTW I was told the XXX edition is not available yet. So the fastest part now form them is 690. Anyone find the XXX in stock?

Kind of makes me sad. At 750,1.9 on factory air the cards would have ruled."
/quote.

Those are bad numbers and the 7900GTX is gonna have more than one flavor. In fact I think there are 5, all with different clocks. If they overclock as well as I think they will, they will destroy the XTX. IQ? Well that's something else.

Haha, had my slightly worried that people would soon have faster graphics card then my cpu, not to mention the ram and efficency of those boards is probably already higher. Really though be cool if that was true.

Sentential said:
It would appear ATi has been caught with their pants down again.

Looks like the 7900 is more of a stop gap to the X1900 series. The next generation of cards with new cores will detirmine who has there pants down. I'm supprised it took this long for giant like nvidia to answer the X1900, especially after the 7800gtx 512 fiasco.

The only thing impressing me is the prices are actually competative with ATI for once.

Nothing will spank the XTX... I guarantee it won't SPANK the XTX... it will be directly competing if anything. Mark my words...

How can you TRUELY confirm those arent the real clocks? Not being the nVidia fan boy I'd just like some validation, those are very sexy clocks if they are true =)

Edit: Aparently the GTX is stock around 650/1.6, not bad though!

ziggo0 said:
How can you TRUELY confirm those arent the real clocks? Not being the nVidia fan boy I'd just like some validation, those are very sexy clocks if they are true =)

Edit: Aparently the GTX is stock around 650/1.6, not bad though!
not that this means much, but someone on XS broke 900 core on phase

d94 said:
not that this means much, but someone on XS broke 900 core on phase

Wow sweet. Stock vs Stock for against the x1900XTX, it seems that nVidia is popping out just above top.

Stock vs Stock, nvidia has not popped out above top. I saw a few benchmarks, and it depends on the game.

The X1900XTX is definitely still up there...

g0dM@n said:
Stock vs Stock, nvidia has not popped out above top. I saw a few benchmarks, and it depends on the game.

The X1900XTX is definitely still up there...

Eh, should've been more explainitory. By 'popped out on top' I mean, maybe a frame or two above the X1900XTX in SOME games. They are pretty much equal in power, I only trust reviews done by members here at OCF, an overclocked CPU helps alot too.

Back