• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

anyone ever used or modded a

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Adragontattoo

Trailer Chasing Senior
Netserver LH3?

I am probably getting one or two free from my job. I am wondering what would be involved in fitting an ATX MB in it.

No one seems to have modded one whether it is because of age or not being worth the effort.

Anyone got any ideas?
20105958.JPG

Adragontattoo said:
Netserver LH3?

I am probably getting one or two free from my job. I am wondering what would be involved in fitting an ATX MB in it.

No one seems to have modded one whether it is because of age or not being worth the effort.

Anyone got any ideas?
20105958.JPG

Anthing can be modded as we have seen here on the forums. It is just a matter or time, effort and in some cases money. Once you get them give us some pics of the insides and I am sure you will get lots of ideas from other members

Yeah I was debating hacking an old AT tower that they have sitting in the server room as a stool, but instead I am hopefully picking up one or two of these LH3's. If I get these I will definetely be posting a bunch of pics for suggestions on what can or can't be done with them. Though a dremel and Bondo will render any problem obsolete.

Back