• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BFG 7900GT PROBLEM??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

grsz06

Registered
Well I originally bought 2 BFG 7900gtx and both static bags had been resealed, so I felt for that kind of money they should be brand spankin new, so I returned them and of course at the time they were out of stock. So, I bought 2 BFG 7900 gts and both circuit boards have a component that fell off and they're rolling around inside the clam shell on top of the board in the sealed box!! I called BFG and they said I was not the only one to report this issue...so check closely before you leave the store. :bang head

Sounds like they're hiring from the same pool as McDonalds to fill gaps in the packaging and shipping staff. Very Nice!!! :bang head

I wish I hadn't read this today. My BFG 7900Gt is on the truck for delivery this afternoon. Here's keeping my fingers crossed!

Just took mine back to Tiger and they exchanged no problem.

Back