• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyway Gateway FDP2185 21" LCD deals out there?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cow Hunter

Registered
i have tried everything to try to get one of these for under $600 shipped for the past 2 weeks and have had no luck. i even bought a 12% off everything at staples in store coupon(on ebay) only to find out they only sell it online :( . even on ebay the latest auction to end went for $620 shipped.

Best Buy has it for 600 as well. I was going to buy some BB gift cards on ebay for less than face value. :shrug: Get some Staples cards and combine with the $50 coupon.

make sure any cards you buy are useable on staples.com. My coupon is phone +web only, not good in-store, and a lot of staples gift-cards are in-store only. This is why I still have the gift card; when I went to buy my monitor in the store near me they wouldn't let me use the coupon I had bought. So just be careful.

If Staples is in your future , then use this 12% off Customer Appreciation coupon (good instore only from 3/19-25/06 ) LINKY ;)

in that case see if you can get a gift card on ebay and that 12% coupon, you should be able to it down around $500. I paid $520 and I thought it was a good deal.

if you go to the store they'll be able to make an online order and still let you use the coupons.

mr. roboto said:
What if i were to use that 12% AND a 50 off of 500 like the one spacey has? Are they combinable?

Staples is pretty good on stacking coupons , etc . I know when purchasing online , there are spaces where you can stack up to 5 at a time (unless otherwise noted on coupon or coupon code) . This can usally be done with phone orders too .

well thats the exact coupon i ordered off ebay for $1 but its only useable in store, and the manager i asked said they dont carry the gateway monitors in store, and i assumed that was standard for all the staples, but if someone finds different let me know

Cow Hunter said:
well thats the exact coupon i ordered off ebay for $1 but its only useable in store, and the manager i asked said they dont carry the gateway monitors in store, and i assumed that was standard for all the staples, but if someone finds different let me know

They should be able to order it for you though.

Just wanted to report that i was able to walk into the store, order it and get the 12% off and stack it with a $50 off 500 coupon code. 600-72-50=478+24(tax)=502 shipped right to me. cant beat that price :)

Fr3@k3r said:
nope just pointing out before he decided to purchase that there has been some drastic problems with the dell's so far, including blowing out the dvi connection, and major brightness issues.
But this is a Gateway thread. :shrug: Did you switch names? Because I have heard of those issues with the Gateway. Sorry, just got me confused now.

Back