• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help from UK DIY WC'ers.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bad Maniac

I've been looking for a small 1x120 size copper car heater matrix (core for you US ppl) up and down the UK. Been to car dealerships, scrap yards, spare part shops, garages... You name it. They've shown me some perfect size matrixes, but they are all aluminium. It seems Europe is too high tech to have ever used copper. So can I get a copper heater matrix for American cars anywhere in the UK?

Or has anyone got any alternatives, any other small copper radiators from something else than a car that might do the trick? I'm a DIY kind of person and would feel much better having something I have done myself in my computer, rather than paying extra to have a purpose built rad.

Thanks ukdan.
That would be perfect if it weren't for the fact that they are selling something worth £5 for £20. Another reason I'd like to find them unmodded and mod them myself. But yeah that's the best yet, so if nothing else comes up those guys are getting an order soon-ish.

Any other UK water fanatics? :)

Back