• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Has anyone with a 7800gtx/7800gt or higher played the Roboblitz Unreal 3 engine demo?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Spoudazo

Has anyone with a 7800gtx/7800gt or higher played the Roboblitz Unreal 3 engine demo?

'Cause I have an AMD, so I can't (even tried a few things to try to get it to work on my AMD but it hasn't worked yet :bang head )

If you have a 7800gtx/gt or a similar or better card, have you tried the Roboblitz demo?

It is available here, but you have to have a INTEL CPU to play this game (at this time),
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/roboblitz/downloads.html

Special7 said:
I don't see how it can only run on Intel CPU's?

It is a demo to "show-off" Intel's "hyer-threading" technology. I'm guessing it's just something simple to fix by editing something in the .exe file or something. Only if I only knew programming stuff :cry:

Got this from the company that is producing the game,

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for showing interest in our company. We're currently privately held.

As for RoboBlitz, the PC version of the game will definitely run on both Intel and AMD machines. Please visit www.roboblitz.com in a couple of days to learn more about the game. If you're coming to GDC, feel free to stop by our booth (443) and try out our latest demo.

Best,

I guess this is just to show the demo for the game. I believe when software first create the game, they have to write codes to run on different hardware. They probably just started to run on intel first. It will be really dumb for a software company to spend so much money developing a game and only allow it to run on one form of hardware. They are only killing themselves in this kind of process.

Back