• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg sent me DOA Gigabyte DVD Burner , what should i do??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

redrumy3

Hey,

Well i bought a dvd/rw dual layer burner just received it today and well not powering at all and my nero n power dvd player cd's were missing... so i was like wtf and well i didnt care much but this aint powering, im going to rma but can i change it for a different product? cause well i dont want the same name brand now that this came doa, i paid 38.99 + 4.89 shipping. would i be able to exchange this product for something that cost the same? thanks

doing a live chat thing see what happens

Joanna: Unfortunately, we do not do any exchanges. If you would like a different model, we can set up the RMA as a refund and you can place a new order for the model that you would like.

wow i got owned, i guess ill just return it n see if the next one is doa

Last edited:
for future refrence there is a newegg person that has a acount here, usually pm him and he will get things done pretty fast from what i hear, also this should be in vendor discussion

Back