• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help with UT2K4

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ummm they will know if you have a legit key or not. Typically legit keys do not get blocked. If you have a non legal key then i wouldn't suggest calling them, nor would i suggest talking about it here (against forum rules). If you do have a legit copy then I'm sure you can get your key changed.

What if i say i bought it off a friend??

[EDIT] Sorry for breaking forum rules. Didnt know.

Last edited:
custom90gt said:
my suggestion is buy a copy as the game is definatly worth the money fun wise.

I know that. Its my favorite game currently but 2k7 is comming soon and i wanna buy that. PPL will stop playin 2k4 wen 2k7 comes.

afg34 said:
PPL will stop playin 2k4 wen 2k7 comes.

Id rather not start a war, but thats untrue. People, including myself, still play UT99, and thats 3 "gens" old. Also, 2k4 retails for like what? $20 in America or something? I mean heck, its $39.95 here in NZ at most gaming shops, thats considered cheap, seeing as I paid $139 for 2k4ee when it came out..

Careface*

Ya. I know. I'm an avid UT2004 player and it is a great game and alot of people still play. What I was saying is that they where $50 now you can get them for $20 or if you really wanted you could get the Director's Choice Edition for $50 that has a DVD tutorial for creating your own maps, games, mods, characters, and weapons using Unreal Editor.

Back