• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bungie Halo 2 Case Mod + Contest

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Holy crap that was amazing. This case roxxorz.

No honostly its crap. I don't know if he made that paint style on purpose but you can actually see his strokes. His window isn't too bad but the two cathodes ruin the whole thing. The cathodes are suppose to be hidden and bath the system in light, they should not be seen. The front bezel isn't even the same shade.

EDIT: and if you go here: http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=6458035

The guys actually think its good... :shrug:

That's a mod? Non-sense. If that's a mod then my tossing an old case in the trash is too. The window is sweet though. Maybe the uneven paint job was an attempt at something cool. they shouldn't have submitted that until it was done.

Huh? They are amazed with that? Sweet Jesus. If they're amazed by that, they'd be absolutely FLOORED by half the stuff that the users here come up with.

It's amazing what still passes for a 'mod' thesedays.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Huh? Oh sorry must have dozed off looking at that uber modded case.

They should show those pics to insomniacs to help them fall asleep at night.

.......I thought the paintjob I did on my server tower was bad, jeez, that's horrid. Lookds like some kid just vandalised a case at a local lan with a rattle can....

SolidxSnake said:
that is the worst case i've ever seen.

Ever? It's not that bad. Sure it's pretty low on the rankings, but there are worse.

If the cathodes had been hidden, and the paint was done right, it would be a decent case. The theme and scheme aren't bad. But even had it been done right it still wouldnt be amazing, just a nice case.

damarble said:
Ever? It's not that bad. Sure it's pretty low on the rankings, but there are worse.

If the cathodes had been hidden, and the paint was done right, it would be a decent case. The theme and scheme aren't bad. But even had it been done right it still wouldnt be amazing, just a nice case.

Okay, a hyperbole, but even still, that's really not a good mod. The window is the only thing I like of the thing.

The cathode is in the middle of the window to simulate the game loading screen, However, the case looks like T-total crap, I have seen "kitty clumps" in the sand box that look more intruiging. Green would have been a much better color scheme, as long as they don't hire a blind monkey with 8 thumbs to paint it next time!

Why mod a PC case themed for a game you can't even play on the PC...and do a poor job of it. I was expecting something approaching the HL2 or Doom mods.

When i read the title i was hoping to see something amaizing.
It's not THAT horrible, but it's not great, you can get stock cases that are better 'modded' and i laugh at how it still has the HP logo in silver on the front.

Back