• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Big thanks to WarriorIII !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

glasslicker

Just wanted to publically thank Warrior for taking some time during his vacation to stop by my office and help me with a few things like network mapping.

I showed him our antique server. He was not impressed ! lol

Everyone in the folding community continues to amaze me in giving freely of their not so free time in order to help us newbs out.

Thank you Warrior !

glasslicker said:
Just wanted to publically thank Warrior for taking some time during his vacation to stop by my office and help me with a few things like network mapping.

I showed him our antique server. He was not impressed ! lol

Everyone in the folding community continues to amaze me in giving freely of their not so free time in order to help us newbs out.

Thank you Warrior !

Oh come on!

Warrior was just looking for an antique bargain for the missus. Your's just wasn't quite old enough and didn't look like a comfortable chair, either!

:D :D :p

Adak

Not old enough ?

Compaq Proliant CL380. Heck I think it has cathode tubes ! :D

How ya like it now ?

OMG. Major flashback. I remember going to the electronics store with my dad when I was little. He would bring a bag full of tubes and plug them in to a big commercial tester to see if they were good.

I always begged and pleaded to plug em in. At one time I was the tube plugger inner until I bent every freakin pin on some tube that was big money. To this day I don't know why dad was so upset. I got it to fit !

Last edited:
Thanks GL !

I did have a good time & thank you for having me there.
Quite a nice place ya have!

(no, it's not a really BIG DUMPSTER guys - sorry) :p

Coming down to the business, I hated taking up so much of your time.
Atleast we got something working !

Oh, I did find my old res for ya, I just need to tap the holes larger for the 1/2".
I'll work on that tonight hopefully.

Thanks for letting me interupt your day. :)

:attn:

Back