• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

so i think i might get an LCD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zulu-1

cause my dad is in a generous mood for some reason.... so i was wondering if you guys had any suggestions for a 17 or 19 incher that is REALLY good for games and not TOO exspensive, and i mean like no ghosting at all.... i was looking at the Hyundai L90D+ and the B90A... any other suggestions?

is the dell 2001 or 2005 out of your price range?

There's also a 20" viewsonic widescreen LCD for 400 bucks at newegg...might be more than he wants to spend but think you could go in with him?

*edit* noticed your in CAN...VX2025WM is the model number...you can search the venders and see if it's within your range.

lol 400 american.. yeah thats a bit over... i was think at max about 400 canadian before tax... the l90d+ is in there...

There was a 2ms for like $400 on Newegg but I don't remember the manufacturer, but that was a while ago.

I got a Hyvision 17" LCD w/ 8ms response (i.e.-no ghosting to speak of :) ), it is only $200 at www.newegg.com (that's US currency ;) ). Newegg is currently out of them, but hopefully they'll have more :)

Specs,
1280x1024 @75hz
.264 or whatever dot pitch
VGA hookup (no DVI)
etc. :)

I've got a samsung 915N I picked up for a little under 300$ 19" 1280x1024...no ghosting.

Came with a rebate at the time.. so i got it for 250$

I got this specific one from tigerdirect.

try pricegrabber.com and check around.

I just got a Hyundai B90A a couple days ago. I love it. It was a good price and there's absolutely no ghosting. The only thing I have noticed is a tiny bit of blur when I play Unreal Tournament 2004 @ 75hz. If I turn it down to 60hz (recommended setting) it is just fine. I say go for that if you don't want to spend alot of money. Check the reviews on it I have not found one negative thing except for no speakers, and no dvi. For me they're both useless anyways.

Back