• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a media player

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bongopukerat

Registered
I have winamp and creative media source.

Someday I'd like to get a remote for my computer to allow me to play with songs while sitting across the room. I can't do this until I find a better media player (yes, better than winamp)

Creative media source has this awesome feature that matches the volume on all songs so some songs arent really quiet while others just blast away. I like to fall asleep to music so I use Media Source for the volume stability.

I use winamp for the global hotkeys. I have a multimedia keyboard so I need the global hotkeys to play/skip/etc songs.

Winamp doesnt have the volume equalizer and creative mediasource doesnt have the global hotkeys. Is there a media player that has the best of both worlds?

**Note** I'm willing to pay for any player out there if it's worth it.

wow that's perfect. I'm surprised I didn't even think of looking for that. I was just assuming I'd have to get a whole new player.

Thanks

Back