• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

No, I will not yield!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Lol thats the fighting spirit! are we talking about RAC or TC here? if its RAC, youd better watch out for me too :p gonna be upping a good couple of k to get into top 5

Careface*

Careface said:
Lol thats the fighting spirit! are we talking about RAC or TC here? if its RAC, youd better watch out for me too :p gonna be upping a good couple of k to get into top 5

Careface*

Allright, I see you down there at #60. Come on up towards to top but I"m gonna do my best to be like the end of the rainbow- visible but un-reachable

I watch total credits using this link: http://boinc.setiatwork.com/team/stats.cgi?teamid=30199&userid=7266

Oh ho, TC huh? Doubt id ever get to number 5.. infact, im almost positive of that. Unless I get some serious crunching going.. I would borg university, but they are already crunching for an NZ team lol!.. Guess its time to start buying more pcs..

Careface*

EDIT: I use boincsynergy, but lately it hasnt been updating very often.. guess im changing to the link you gave me :) thanks

Click on the icon next to your name and the last column will recalculate to show how many days it will take for you to pass the people above you, or in red it shows how long till you get passed. This feature shows the effect of adding more horsepower :)

Well we Dk Jedi Alliance and myself cant compare with a 3,000 Cobblestones of RAC but we are almost to the top 20 mmebers of this great team.

International cooperation for the good the team and SETI....:burn:

I'm out producing you these days and setiatwork says that I'll overtake you at my present rate in only 45247.5 days!!! lol

Back