• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AGP Driver on Asrock K7S41GX

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

IceReaver75

Registered
I'm having a problem with my AGp driver not installing correctly on my motherboard. My PCChips board took a dump on me and I HAd to get a new MB and the only option for a Socket A board anywhere around here was the Asrock K7S41GX. Installed the MB then a fresh install of windows XP Home. After that I installed the Nvidia Drivers. Then I installed the AGP drivers and I got color mix up and screen distortion so I went into safe mode and uninstalled the agp driver. I then flashed the bios to the latest version and tried the AGP drivers again and the same thing happened. Everything runs fine with out the drivers but my system lists my AGP card as a PCI bus instead of the AGP bus. My card is the Nvidia GEForce4 MX4000 128 Mg AGP. Anybody have any ideas on why my AGP drivers wont install right. Thank you in advance if you have any info.

What chipset does the new mobo has? what kind of distortion are you getting? A screenshot would be nice in this case.

Back