• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

if you've ever wondered why girls love their bloody ipods so much...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
wish they ban those things on college campus, one more person using an ipod walks into me, or bumps me a swear to god, I'm gonna kill them. And what accesories don't they have for ipods now?

Wow finally someone figuured out a good way to "enhance" the ipod and hey its only $60 to bad it is so bulky though. I guess we need to wait for the nano version before we start giving them out to those girls who are clueless to how many uses their ipods have.

Aha I rock my nano on campus with some Sonys, I have to admit that podestrians who wear the white earphones kinda %@&* me off.

wow, wonder how long the battery life is, anyone got specs on freq. range, possibly the t/s parameters? I can't enjoy it if its off tune.

<< being an idiot

i would get one if i was a girl ROFL

but seriously, the ipod shuffle and 5th generation ipod have great sound quality, among the best sounding DAPs today

matttaylor said:
wow. dont let my wife find out about that one.

I will have to agree with you on that one, except with me its I dont want my girlfriend to find out about that one, She would have me replaced by that in a heartbeat.

Back