• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ZZF lately?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FlailBoy

I was about to order a Zalman cooler off of ZZF (previously have had good experiences with them) but the reviews from them over the last month or so have been terrible. Anyone have a bad experience with them lately?

FYI-I'm a dedicated fan of the 'Egg but in this case it's a total savings of about $8 on a $25 part and I can't justify that.

ZZF has performed well enough for me lately. Still not as fast as the egg, but only a day slower. Support has been decent enough. Return policies are not as liberal, so make sure you really want what you buy.

BTW-I don't recommend SVC as any kind of alternative to a newegg/ZZF-type vendor. They have good prices but you never know if zero, one, or two of your order will materialize. Or which items will be missing or different from the items clearly listed as your order. Or extra. They appear to reduce logistics to a festival of the random. And you can be sure nobody you talk to there will have any idea what happened, but will send another. Maybe two. You just never know.

larva said:
...They appear to reduce logistics to a festival of the random....

LOL :p

Noted.

It's 25 bucks and I can wait an extra day. I think I'll just go for it and I will certainly come out here and whine if something goes wrong.

Back