• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ebays monster computer systems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
welcome to world of ebay, and prebuilts, both are scams. Most of the time eachs cheaper to build your own. Unless your talking about dirt cheap dells

its a ridiculous markup; however, if people are willing to pay that much

good for him

well, it's business. He has to make some money out of it. Nothing wrong with it. You just have to do a little research and shop around.

Ive seen MANY comps way overprices on ebay...and the funny thing is that ppl actually buy them

edit: rofl! He has 5 of these! By the time he sells them a 7900gtx will be old and outdate lol

edit2: Where the cooling in this pc?? Stock HSF on the spu and 7900gtx..wierd you think it would be at least water cooled :)

Last edited:
well, people who buys from him, are not going to know the difference. That's how he makes his money. did you guys ever watch the home shopper's network? I was surfing around on TV, and they were selling a computer, with monitor, printer....etc. They are selling for around $2000. discount price.... $1500. I think I can build that thing about 40% of the price they mark. It's business.

this doesn't seem right, he was selling it for $5800...it costs $3700 through newegg...this can't be right can it? That's like almost a scam it costs so much..

*cough* alienware *cough*

this sellers history is questionable.. Maternaty clothing is in there recent history of selling..
If this really is a ligit computer building business, its just now starting from the looks of it.
I wouldnt touch that seller with a 10 foot pole.. even if it was selling for 2K..

Wow. for that much, I was at least expecting a monitor to be thrown in. And that case is rump-ugly.

don't hate the playa....

It's the same thing as buying a pair of Nikes for 100X what it cost to make it. All about profit. If someone is going to buy it then why not sell it.

greenmaji said:
this sellers history is questionable.. Maternaty clothing is in there recent history of selling..
If this really is a ligit computer building business, its just now starting from the looks of it.
I wouldnt touch that seller with a 10 foot pole.. even if it was selling for 2K..

rofl, maternaty clothing and $6,000 computers.

the 3 sticks of ram is really what shows he doesn't have a clue what he's doing. you can buy an equivalent falcon northwest for that much hah

Back