• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Kingston HyperX 512MB BH-5 @ Newegg - $46.55

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I think it is more likely that they posted the wrong info on newegg. Even if its correct I doubt its BH-5 although maybe maybe they decided they had alot left over and did this.

edit its becuase its pc-2700 lots of pc-3200 is capable of doing 2,2,2,5 at 2700 not much at 3200+

If the info is correct than it's got to be UTT BH-die memory. No way it's real BH-5 unless someone found a crate full of the good stuff just lying around.

Since the memory in question is PC2700 I have no idea what this memory could be. Someone buy some and pull of the spreaders...... :p

Where's flapperhead and Reefa when you need them?

It could be either one of these: Winbond CH-5, Winbond BH-6, Winbond CH-6, Samsung TCB3 and since Winbond isn't supplying IC anymore then it's most likely TCB3.

im sorry to post in a kington thread but if u want bh-utt we have plenty instock right now. mushkin has about 250pcs left we are selling them as special items. 881432 512 3200 2-3-3 but they are bh utt.

Duonger

Back