• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

new iCute Coolive Mid-tower Case mATX with 250mm fan!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

beefy6969

Taken from another thread...

This is going to be my next case!

iCute - Coolive (QH01-5G1-BB)

--Micro ATX
--Huge 25Cm fan (250mm fan)
--Extremely Quiet
--Awesome cooling.
--Awesome looks
-- Only $30 USD

Read the review!
http://www.guru3d.com/article/cases/335/2/

Ok guys...I think we've found the holy grail. Where can I buy this?

WOW...that is a sexy case. It says MiniATX, but it looks like you can fit a full ATX board in there? I'd gladly buy one just to have.

ziggo0 said:
WOW...that is a sexy case. It says MiniATX, but it looks like you can fit a full ATX board in there? I'd gladly buy one just to have.

You can, instead of the PSU being on the back top its located on the front bottom leaving the full height of the case to take up the Motherboard. Very nice find.

I tried searching their site for a "where to buy" link and found none, sounds like you have to be a distributor to get them from theri site as well

i guess if enough ppl will become interested we could contact them and do a group buy...

i love it! looks great and it's super cheap!

It doesn't seem like anyone is selling them yet, but for $30 I am going to get one ASAP.

Last edited:
Aslan said:
One 250mm fan? Meh, I can't say I'm very impressed. I'd rather have more smaller fans with more directed cooling.
QFE

veryhumid said:
i love it! looks great and it's super cheap!

It doesn't seem like anyone is selling them yet, but for $30 I am going to get one ASAP.

You get what you pay for. Probably some POS fan that after 2 weeks in operation the bearings will fail and it will be making more noise then 2 skeletons ****ing on a tin roof.

Electron Chaser said:
QFE

You get what you pay for. Probably some POS fan that after 2 weeks in operation the bearings will fail and it will be making more noise then 2 skeletons ****ing on a tin roof.
Or even more noise than you average Delta.

I like the case a lot. I'm intrigued by the PSU placement and would like to see how the fan sounds on a controller.

Electron Chaser said:
LMAO best analgy ever!! :clap:

Back