• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

google pack

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gorilly

www.google.com then click on google pack

what do you all think? its a good idea but i dont think they have gone the right way about it...

for starters... Norton antivirus... come on google, you have toally sold out there!! not only is norton bad at spotting and removing virus, it slows your computer down a lot and lastly, it costs money.

This is a huge back hander by google, i cant believe they have done this... i always admired the way google puts so much stuff up for free but this just takes the ****, they have obviously been paid by norton to include this in the pack... why not include something like AVG which is FREE for home users.

adaware is on there but where is spybot and other FREE programs etc? what about the free all in one codec pack... why bother including the terrible real player when the all in one codec has the 'real alternative' plus most other codecs out there.

i just feel that google should be putting the things up that really do help people. not slow their machine down and then try to get them to pay up some more cash.

i think this is a total sell out by google... what a shame

cmon, cmon, liiissten to the money talk.
music-smiley-011.gif

gorilly said:
www.google.com then click on google pack

what do you all think? its a good idea but i dont think they have gone the right way about it...

for starters... Norton antivirus... come on google, you have toally sold out there!! not only is norton bad at spotting and removing virus, it slows your computer down a lot and lastly, it costs money.

This is a huge back hander by google, i cant believe they have done this... i always admired the way google puts so much stuff up for free but this just takes the ****, they have obviously been paid by norton to include this in the pack... why not include something like AVG which is FREE for home users.

adaware is on there but where is spybot and other FREE programs etc? what about the free all in one codec pack... why bother including the terrible real player when the all in one codec has the 'real alternative' plus most other codecs out there.

i just feel that google should be putting the things up that really do help people. not slow their machine down and then try to get them to pay up some more cash.

i think this is a total sell out by google... what a shame

Every since google pack came out ive felt the same way... i mean COME ON Norton Anti Virus.... who wants that?

I think its ok, apart from norton of course... But maybe now more people will be using Firefox :)

Back