• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bios Needed !!!! Please Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Speedpc

Bios FOUND !!!!!!

OK i finally found a site Driverstock had a working link !!!!! Thanks for trying

Hello everyone !!!! OK he is my story, my wife had a Albatron mobo 865PE and after 2years it died, so i RMA'ed it to Albatron but after 2months i heard NOTHING !!! so after figureing out how to get ahold of somebody and just pleading with the sales people to send me something anything, i told them 2 months without any word was totally wrong to the consumer, well today i got a PX875P Pro version 1.1 mobo but i need this beta bios 875p107a.zip because my wifes chipset is a EO chipset. I have been searching the web for the last 5 hours and all links to the albatron bios's are DOWN !!!!! :bang head can somebody send it to me or give me a lnik that actually works ???? Thanks Scott

Processor Speed: 3.20GHz
Processor Interface: Socket 478
Bus Speed: 800MHz

Mfg Part No: BX80546PG3200E
PROD CODE: BX80546PG3200ESL7PN

Last edited:
Back