• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Trying to find an older laptop for around $200

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Weioo

Registered
Anybody know of a place where I could find an older laptop for around $200? It seems the price of laptops on eBay hold their value. I was seeing Pentium 1 processors at like 133mhz and 2gb hard drives going for $200 plus shipping. I was pretty amazed even the older laptops cost that much. I figured I might be able to get a P-M 1.4ghz for around 200-300 if i was lucky. I obviously don't know much about laptops.

I guess a lot of people are looking for the same think I am. A simple laptop with decent battery life for college classes and browsing the net.

Thanks in advance for any tips and help.

well to put it in perspective i got my IBM T22 thinkpad from ebay for around 250 shipped.

"PIII 900MHz (256KB), 128MB RAM, 20.0GB HDD, 14.1 XGA(1024x768) TFT LCD, 8x-2.3x DVD, Intel combo, TV out, Li-Ion battery,"

thats what i paid 250$ for about 8 minths ago from ebay.

In classifides i saw a p3 compact that wasnt sold for 200 shipped a week ago. Take a look in there and see if you can find it

n0aH said:
In classifides i saw a p3 compact that wasnt sold for 200 shipped a week ago. Take a look in there and see if you can find it

Don't cha need 100 posts for that?

Back