• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ViewSonic VX2025wm... problem -_-

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TrunkZ

Registered
Before I setup my viewsonic, I had a hyundai L90D+. When I recieved my viewsonic I set it up and it didn't give me any problems at all. When I decided I wanted to try a dualview setup with my monitors (which I didn't know crossfire doesn't support at this current time), so I hooked them up and had problems ever since. I can no longer get to the login screen with my viewsonic, only hyundai. Only way I can get to login, is only in VGA mode, or safe mode. I uninstalled/reinstalled the drivers over and over, and still no difference. I even took one of my videocards out and that still didn't work. How can I get my viewsonic to work again?

Hmm sounds like one of two problems... Eaither you did not completely uninstall the old monitor drivers, OR the DVI port on your monitor is having problems. You may have to set it to use the DVI port in the OSD. I'd suggest trying the monitor in a different PC and seeing if that helps.

Back