• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

16000+ WU's added today

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Basher

3) Butcher &nbsp&nbsp &nbsp 11666 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 7.974 years &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 5 hr 59 min 14.4 sec

17) zouo &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 5041 &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 7.272 years &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 12 hr 38 min 11.0 sec

I'm confused.....Now which place are we.....

I hope we have reached the top 50 :)

Good work you all.....

We are the TEAM to crunch for!!!!!

Welcome to the team Butcher! I never mind losing a place in the team ranks when it means we get another heavy hitter. ;)

Cy

Sorry Mictlan - but OC Seti Team, with 377037 results received will now be in:

49th Place

Top 50 all you OC Seti Team fans.

Crunch on!!!!

Welcome butcher!!

I was wondering why I dropped in the ranks..
but it's worth it!!:D

Sorry to disappoint you all, while I used to be able to hit 1000wu/week, I'm currently idle :rolleyes:, just thought I'd add the bulk load in anyway.

Actually I might as well crunch some now my box is on a perm connection (it;s not on 24/7 though, too noisy), running now - looking like about 5 hours / WU so I'll put out about 10-20 per week...

Last edited:
ButcherUK said:
Sorry to disappoint you all, while I used to be able to hit 1000wu/week, I'm currently idle :rolleyes:, just thought I'd add the bulk load in anyway.

Actually I might as well crunch some now my box is on a perm connection (it;s not on 24/7 though, too noisy), running now - looking like about 5 hours / WU so I'll put out about 10-20 per week...

Welcome to the team Butcher. Your 11000+ WU's are greatly appreciated and any and all contributions will be extremely valuable to the team.

I believe that you will enjoy being on this team - we are one of the fastest growing teams, and are shooting up the team rankings.

ButcherUK said:

Welcome to the team.

Welcome to the team, and while I love seeing more wus added to the team total, I HATE seeing myself drop back in the team ranks! :D

But hey, all in a good cause!

And you never know- this here team might just get you all fired up about it again and get you crunching more than you think:cool:

There is no disappointment when someone adds over 11,000 w/us to the team! Any and all contributions are welcome and appreciated. :)

I can't crunch like I used to - I could crunch that cos I had a bunch of 2 and 4 cpu machines at work I used for crunching (4 quad xeon 700s really pump the units out). Now I just have my home machine...

ButcherUK said:
I can't crunch like I used to - I could crunch that cos I had a bunch of 2 and 4 cpu machines at work I used for crunching (4 quad xeon 700s really pump the units out). Now I just have my home machine...

How many units a day could those Xeon's pump out. What was the L2 cache on those? Just curious...really love them Xeons

Back