• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What is Guardrail IX? (From GRAW)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LoneWolf121188

I just started the mission Guardrail IX in GRAW...my question is, what the heck is Guardrail IX??? I know its somehow connected to The Football (the code word for the briefcase containing the launch codes for the US nukes), but that doesn't really help. Does Guardrail IX exist in real life, or is it something they made up for the game? Google only had results related to GRAW...

I never played the game, but when I googled it, I gathered that it is a type of airborne communication system. It seems to concentrate on high accuracy and extreme altitudes for air vehicles. My guess is that it's a communication system to control the nuke. Hope that helps!

Cool, I suppose that makes sense. I still haven't beat the mission yet (school's been getting in the way). I did some googling and wikipediaing (if thats a word...) and couldn't find anything except game related stuff.

Back