• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Your coolest toy

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hmm. Well #1 would be my main computer #2 would be my server as it hosts all my files and music as well as broadcasts two shoutcast stations across the network simultaneously.

Sorry but pc != toy for me.

I'd go with my bicycle:

image106.jpg

Now that's a toy for guys. And please, don't reply with your omfgroxorzbbq car, cause everyone can drive one of those. Try southern france on a bicycle and see in which category you fall ;)

Sjaak said:

I'd go with my bicycle:

image106.jpg

Now that's a toy for guys. And please, don't reply with your omfgroxorzbbq car, cause everyone can drive one of those. Try southern france on a bicycle and see in which category you fall ;)

I will agree that a Bike is an awesome toy, wish mine hadnt gotten stolen 6 months ago or i would be out riding it to try and get back into shape.

synthetic_fenix said:
I will agree that a Bike is an awesome toy, wish mine hadnt gotten stolen 6 months ago or i would be out riding it to try and get back into shape.

That pic is from my 'old one'..got stolen in september :/ I have a more recent model now (fancier brakes, bearings, bordeaux-red :D) but no pic of it. Luckily it was insured, but for the new one i carry this huge extra chainlock around all the time.

My bicycle has gotten me around in the past 12 years and has been my trusty side kick the whole time. I've got a 24 speed aluminum body bike from around 5-6 years old. I can't remember the brand though. I just recently got it ready for spring/summer with some new resealable innertubes and WD-40'd the gears and chain, calibrated the rear and front derailers and tensioned the brake cables. All good to go for a ride to Radio Shack tomorrow. :D

Sjaak said:

I'd go with my bicycle:

image106.jpg

looks like a nice hybrid... what's the make?

My stereo (hooked up to my computer, killer 5.1 home system), and my x800 -> x850 xt pe..... it just, it just does so much in the way of game enjoyment!

1) My 1988 Harley Davidson Springer Softail (my dad gave it to me when i turned 16, so has a lot of sentimental value as well)
2) My new 40" Sony Bravia XBR LCD HDTV

My Dremel 300 Series that i bought yesterday (Picked up some re enforced cutting disks today too) and i suppose my White PSP is very cool too, espically with 1.5 firmware ;)

Why do we have a thread on poodles?

TOYPOODLEaward_poodle.jpg

Actually, my favoritest toy would have to be my (now dead) iBook. It's the first computer I've owned that I actually enjoyed just using to use, as opposed to what I could do on it.

The bike in my signature (totally wicked finished pix due shortly - now featuring a rev-counter, numberplater, sticker pack and additional wickedness)

the 'ban' button on ocforums (does that count as a toy???)

No unseenmenace, the ban button is not a freekin' toy! Gosh, people are so stupid these days, I hate greeners. :argue: :bang head :mad:

Just kidding man! Don't go clicking on your favorite ban and suspend buttons now! :p

Back