• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

RC5-72 Team

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Oric

Project RC5 home page here.
Download the client here.

What can I say about this client, I had it downloaded, installed, configured, and crunching in about 5 minutes. Looks like these guys have been talking to Wedo!!!

Do you like performance stats?!
Go here, it's like having ChasR at your finger tips 24/7/52!!!

Enjoy!!! :cool:

P.S.

The client for this and the RC5-72 are one in the same you tell it which project you want to do first then if that one is out of work then it will default to the other.

Last edited:
nice... i'll put it on an extra machine here till the customer comes by to pick it up... (even though i've been waiting on them to pick it up for a year.... if they call again... i'm tellin' them i don't have it any more... they didnt' come and get it in a reasonable time and i had to get rid of it)

I'll have a 525mhz cellery up doing this in a few hours :p
Or I'll switch ubero over to the cellery and run this on teh northy.

well i just gave this one a test run and i think it is doing good here is a pic
newbitmapimage22qi.jpg

well it has ben almost 36 hours since i started the project and it still does not show my email address :mad:

I believe another update should occur in ~30 minutes.
Hopefully, it'll be there then.

*Also as Oric mentioned in the 2 new teams thread, you may wanna do a "Update Buffers flush and fetch"

Last edited:
Back