• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help with the name of a game!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zexmarquies01

Ok, i remember YEARS ago, reading about a video game, which i THINK was on computer. but i can't remember the name for the life of me. I only remember some things about it.

Basicly, you have a flying peice of land. The land is made of some substance that floats. You can armor your land with weapons, and ramming spikes ( so you can ram into other flying forts ).

And when you take out an enemy, you can collect their land. And add it to your own. Making your fort bigger, and stronger.

I can't remember if it is a PC game or console. but concidering the style, i BELIEVE its on PC.

i have always liked the idea of the game. but i have never been able to remember the name, or known where to find it. and i have always wanted to try it out.

so if anyone has ANY information fo the name of the game, please tell me!

Thanks flip, at least i know its age now hahaha.

I don't care about the graphics at all. Hell, i don't care if it looks like total hell. I care about the gameplay.

Just tellin people, that i don't care how it looks ( hell, i still pull out the old NES from time to time ).

i've played that game before.....

but darn if the name doesn't escape me......

I wanna say that it's name is 2-3 words long... but i can't remember it.

Back